This post was originally published on this site
With US stock futures trading lower this morning on Friday, some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are as follows:
- Wall Street expects InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:INM) to report a quarterly loss at $5.50 per share on revenue of $750.00 thousand before the opening bell. InMed Pharmaceuticals shares rose 1.2% to $7.00 in after-hours trading.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation (NASDAQ:COST) reported better-than-expected results for its fiscal fourth quarter on Thursday. Costco shares, however, fell 3.3% to $471.02 in the pre-market trading session.
- EDAP TMS S.A. (NASDAQ:EDAP) reported a public offering of American Depositary Shares. However, no size of the offering was disclosed. EDAP shares dropped 5.8% to $8.07 in after-hours trading.
Check out our premarket coverage here
- FedEx Corporation (NYSE:FDX) said its adjusted earnings per share dropped to $3.44 for the quarter ended Aug 31 compared to $4.37 in the year-ago period, while revenue increased to $23.2 billion from $22 billion. FedEx also announced plans to repurchase $1.5 billion of its common stock during fiscal 2023. The company said it plans to repurchase $1 billion of its common stock in the second quarter. FedEx shares slipped 1% to $153.00 in the pre-market trading session.
- AAR Corp. (NYSE:AIR) reported upbeat earnings for its first quarter, while sales missed estimates. AAR shares fell 0.1% to $38.00 in the after-hours trading session.